Hair Loss in Women Causes

Hair Loss in women can be caused by a number of factors. In this blog I’m going to give you a brief explanation of each of the likely causes and how they can be effectively dealt with.

Lifestyles Lead to Hair Loss

It seems as though the workforce wasn’t the only thing women were getting themselves in for when the battle of the sexes began. Today, through no want of their own, women are up there with men when it comes to hair loss and it seems they’re being affected at a younger age....

Rogaine for Women

Extra unwanted hair in women is a side effect of Rogaine, but as long as you use it as directed, you should be fine....

Hair Treatment for Women

Women who experience hair loss can feel embarrassed and be anxious about what to do and who to turn to. Knowing what treatments are available however is only half the solution. Not everyone’s situation is the same and women will need to know which individual approach will be most suited to them and give them the results they desire....

Hair Loss Success Stories

In some cases hair loss cannot be treated or hair density may have been poor for so many years it has become irreversible. However, even when thin hair has become a long-standing problem, there are still cosmetic products that can help a woman’s confidence....

Posted by Licen - - 1 comments


Hair loss after pregnancy happens to many women. A first time mother may be worried by hair loss, because she hasn't experienced it before. Knowing that many women lose hair, and that it's temporary, can help women to be less stressed, in an already stressful time.

Hair and skin are enhanced by hormones released during pregnancy. These hormones, released to aid the baby, also cause hair to remain on the scalp longer, leading to fuller, thicker hair.

There are two stages of hair on a human head at any time. 90% of hair is in the growth stage. The other 10% is in what is called the resting stage, where it stays for three months. After the resting stage, the hair falls out, and a new hair begins growing in its place.

Hair growth is slowed down by estrogenic hormones when a woman is pregnant. This means that hair is entering the resting stage at a slower rate. New hair is also continuing to grow. This means that a woman has more hair than normal, leading to thicker looking hair.

Once her baby is born, hormone levels in a woman's body return to normal, which takes around three months. If a woman is going to experience hair loss after pregnancy, it will happen when the hormone levels return to normal.

Hair loss after pregnancy varies from woman to woman. For some women, only a few strands are lost. Others may lose clumps at a time, which can cause an already stressed new mother to worry.

The period of hair regrowth can take up to three months. This can lead hair to be at several different lengths as it grows back, something which is more noticeable if a large amount of hair was lost. Pre-pregnancy thickness may take up to a year to return.

It is natural to lose some hair after pregnancy. While it isn't something that any woman would like to have happen, it need not be an unexpected surprise, as long as she understands the reasons behind it.








This article really explains Hair Loss After Pregnancy, however this is a huge topic and can't cover everything in only one article. There is also Hair Loss as well as Hair Loss After Pregnancy that we could talk about for a long time I'm sure. Of course there is a bunch more content at BESTHAIRLOSSINFO.COM so feel free to drop by and read all the extremely informative articles present there. Make sure you look at the Hair Loss info and let us know what you liked about the article and the site while your visiting.


One Response so far.

  1. I agree but it causes women anxiety and uneasiness.Excessive <a href="http://www.hair-loss-after-pregnancy.com/>Hair loss after pregnancy</a> for women caused by many factors either stress and changes on body chemicals. Always ask for medical experts how to treat it effectively.

Leave a Reply